International Researcher Series
This Center for Global Health and Social Responsibility seminar series highlighted best practices in planning and implementing global health research studies.
Communicating Your Global Health Research
Communicating Your Global Health Research Presentations:
- Showcasing Faculty Research and Expertise
Brad Robideau, National Media Relations Consultant | University Relations
- 10 Tips for Communicating Global Health Research: A Researcher’s Perspective
Nicole Basta, PhD MPhil, Assistant Professor, Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health
Introduction to IRB for International Research
Introduction to IRB for International Research Presentations:
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) process for International Research
Courtney Jarboe, Education and Outreach Specialist for the Human Research Protection Program (HRPP)
Best Practices in Proposal Development
This session covered the key considerations when developing new research proposals that include an international component, particularly when the field work is done abroad.
Best Practices in Proposal Development Handouts:
Additional Research Resources
Below is a starting point with a few additional resources from the University of Minnesota and external sources about best practices in planning and implementing global health research.
University of Minnesota Research Resources
- Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR)
- Sponsored Projects Administration (SPA)
- IRB Review of International Research
- Research Toolkit from CTSI
- Resources for Researchers
External Research Resources