Global Health Seed Grants: Request for Proposals
CGHSR has released the 2022 RFP for Global Health Seed Grants to fund new interdisciplinary research collaborations to advance global health research.
Every spring, CGHSR requests proposals for annual awards up to $25,000 to catalyze innovative global health research projects. CGHSR supports projects where we are actively exploring opportunities to advance new research opportunities, particularly in Africa, Asia, and Latin America/Caribbean.
Our Global Health Seed Grant program plants seeds to grow larger studies and international partnerships. The program also provides a unique entree for UMN students into global health research with invaluable hands-on experiences. We have also seen demonstrated success through long-term outcomes like advancing equitable international research collaborations and effective and innovative interdisciplinary health science research.
- Interested applicants are required to submit a letter of intent by April 29, 2022
- Proposals are due May 20, 2022
- Proposals will be selected through a competitive peer-review process
- Applicants will be notified of their funding by the end of June 2022
- Funding will be available July 2022