Global Health Case Competition - Congratulations Team 6
Interdisciplinary teams presented their solutions to this year's case, Growing Pains: Palliative Care in Indonesia and Papua New Guinea on January 27, following a week of intense work. Congratulations to Team 6 for their winning proposal. We wish them luck as they begin to prepare for the Emory International Global Health Case Competition.
- Meena Murugappan, Public Health
- Sailee Tambe, Public Health
- Hannah Cowan, Biological Sciences
- Emma Fiala, Liberal Arts
- Mateo Frumholtz, Public Health
- Team Coach: Bill Toscano, Public Health