Hub staff can consult with partners and students in a variety of areas:
- Contracts and facilitation projects
- Research resources
- Linking with multidisciplinary academic partners
- Short and long-term lodging
- Traveling to Uganda
Partners can reserve space for meetings or arrange for long term work space in two locations:
- MUJHU Research Collaboration, MUJHU Tower 3, Upper Mulago Hill Road, Kampala
- Infectious Disease Institute (IDI), IDI Knowledge Center, Kampala
To book a room, contact Martha Kandole.
UMN Uganda House
Rooms may be available at the UMN Uganda House for students, faculty and staff. Rate details for stays through May 31, 2018:
- Subsidized Rent - $400/month - To qualify for subsidized rent, the resident must be a student or faculty member from the UMN Academic Health Center
- Standard Rent - $525/month - For all non-AHC residents (either from UMN or from other institutions)
To book a room, contact Martha Kandole. Payments for house stays may be made via UMN EFS account transfer or by check to University of Minnesota. Residents will be billed after their stay. The on-site house manager is Stewart Walukaga.
Airport pick-up is available for a flat rate of $35/trip. To arrange, contact Martha Kandole at least 2 business days in advance.