Global Health Impact Map
This important effort will aid the AHC in broadly communicating its efforts in global health as well as facilitate researchers and learners in connecting with each other for collaboration.
Get your activity on the map
Each School/College/Department/Unit has developed their own data entry process. Contact the person listed for your school/college for information about how to get your project entered. For general information contact Amy Scheller at email@example.com.
College of Pharmacy - Jessica A Ward-Denison, School-wide administrator
College of Veterinary Medicine – Karin Hamilton, School-wide administrator
School of Dentistry – Karin Quick, School-wide administrator
School of Nursing - Jim Pfankuch, School-wide administrator
School of Public Health – Entry completed by faculty or assigned coordinator.
- Global Health Pathway – Shawn Haag
- International Medical Education and Research Program – Shannon Benson
- Department of Family Medicine and Community Health - Carol Lange & Eric Solberg
- Department of Dermatology - Carol Lange
- Department of Pediatrics
- Division of Global Pediatrics - Molly McCoy
- Pediatric Global Health Track - Valerie Cole
- Other Departments/Division/Centers - Contact Amy Scheller for access
Other AHC units
- Center for Global Health and Social Responsibility - Andrea Pesola
- Center for Bioethics - Jenny Meslow
- National Center for Food Protection and Defense (NCFPD) - Kendra McCormack
- Other Centers - Contact Amy Scheller for access