Global Health Week
Global Health Week kicks off April 8! Join the CGHSR Global Health Student Advisory Board, in collaboration with the School of Public Health Global Health Work Group (GHWG) and the Global Health Impact Group (GHIG), for an exciting week of programing. Lunchtime events will tackle crucial topics in global health, including climate change, gender equality, interprofessional ethics, and cultural humility, while a peer mentorship café and movie screening will provoke rich discussion and learning.
- Monday 4/8 - Help or Harm? A Student-Run Workshop
- Monday 4/8 - Global Health Peer Mentorship Café
- Tuesday 4/9 - Interprofessional Ethics: A Panel (NOTE: Room Changed to Moos 2-530)
- Wednesday 4/10 - Scaling Up Gender Empowerment Interventions: An Ethiopian Case Study
- Thursday 4/11 - Climate Change & Global Health: A Panel
- Thursday 4/11 - Global Health Movie Night: Unseen Enemy
- Friday 4/12 - Cultural Humility in Global Health: A Panel
Global Health Week will culminate with Global Health Day, an annual scholarly showcase and symposium hosted by the Center for Global Health and Social Responsibility. Student and faculty presentations will highlight innovative research and community work being done locally and globally.
For questions, please contact the Global Health Student Advisory Board directly at email@example.com.