CGHSR extends to thanks for everyone who helped make the 2018 Global Health Case Competition a success. Congratulations to all eleven teams who competed. After spending the week immersed in the topic of developing a palliative care system for either Indonesia or Papua New Guinea, teams made their presentations to a panel of expert judges. The winning team now goes on to compete in the Emory University International Global Health Case Competition March 10 -17.
First Place - Team 6
Congratulations to Team 6 for their first place win! We wish them luck as they begin to prepare for the Emory International Global Health Case Competition.
- Meena Murugappan, Public Health
- Sailee Tambe, Public Health
- Hannah Cowan, Biological Sciences
- Emma Fiala, Liberal Arts
- Mateo Frumholtz, Public Health
- Team Coach: Bill Toscano, Public Health
Runners Up - Team 2
- Samuel Lee, Science and Engineering
- TaeJun Park, Biological Sciences
- Augustus Pendleton, Biological Sciences
- Virginia Pendleton, Public Health
- Pushkar Chaubal, Mangement
- Tiffany Cheng, Liberal Arts
- Team Coach: Fred Rose, Institute on the Environment
Runners Up - Team 5
- David Begelman, Biological Sciences
- Rachel Astashinsky, Science and Engineering
- Abhi Ramesh, Liberal Arts
- Shray Malik, Biological Sciences
- Team Coach: Jess Roberts, Public Health
Thank you, judges and coaches!
A special thanks to our diverse and esteemed 2018 judging and coaching teams. We are always amazed and grateful for the many volunteered hours you commit.