Congratulations to everyone who participated this year! The 2015 U of M Global Health Case Competition brought 14 teams together to propose a bid to the International Olympic Committee highlighting their cities' ability to host the 2024 Summer Olympic Games.
It was a close competition and the many hours that were logged by teams were evident. It was an outstanding effort by all who were involved.
A special thanks to our 2015 University of Minnesota judging team, Andrea Hickle, Karen Brown, Tricia Todd, James Hart, Donald Rost Banik, Jeffery Peltola, and Carol Berg, and to our coaches.
Congratulations to Team 6 for their first place win at the second annual U of M Global Health Case Competition on January 31, 2015. The team went on to take First Place in the Emory University Virtual Competition.
- Kathryn Gustafson (Pharmacy)
- Balvindar Singh (Biological Sciences)
- Tarun Jain (Management)
- Nils Johnson (Public Health)
- Brian Mikolajczyk (Science and Engineering)
- Dr. Srinand Sreevatsan (Veterinary Medicine), team's coach
- Julia Lee (Public Health)
- Uzoma Abakporo (Public Health)
- Ainslee Neu (Biological Sciences)
- Oriana Beaudet (Nursing)
- Erin Weslander (Pharmacy)
- Simon Cecil (Public Affairs)
- Dr. Carolyn Garcia (Nursing), team's coach
- Cesar Dominguez Marquez (Public Health)
- Bonnie Baumgartner (Science and Engineering)
- Faiza Aziz (Biological Sciences)
- Alex Vo (Medical)
- PaHoua Vang (Public Healh)
- Jessie Jiang (Management)
- Noel Jarvis (Psychiatrist), team's coach
- Sirikan Rojanasarot (Pharmacy)
- Joy Hwang (Pharmacy)
- Rebecca St. Germaine (Pharmacy)
- Emily Myers (Liberal Arts)
- Prajwal Pradhan (Public Health)
- Felicia Hansell (Medical)
- Karin Hamilton (Veterinary Medicine), team's coach